Sightseeing - Metz



We visited Metz last Sunday. Our purpose is church and museum. (We didn't have enough time to visit museum...) サン・テティエンヌ大聖堂Cathedrale Saint-Etienne Gothic architecture. Can I take a picture inside? There are many beautiful stained glasses. This church is of Catholic, therefore the style of systems are different with I known. I was impressed with God 's power and imagine the people who architected it and live in here in past years.



There are sweets shop in front of the church.



I have never eaten such an yummy macaron! The outside is light and the paste of inside is like a "shirk an" and not too sweet, very dedicate. I thought that macaron is the sweet to enjoy the cute looking when I lived in japan. But it was wrong. It is cool not only the looks but also taste. Furthermore, all of the shop staffs are beautiful...



It is first time to see the road made by bricks. That is why it is better not to walk with high heels in France.